Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, so Laura tagged me. 7 interesting or weird things about me!

1. I used to take tap, jazz, and ballet from the time I was 3 until I graduated high school.

2. I am in the primary presidency. I never saw that coming.

3. Jeff and I met on a blind date. He was the third Jeff I had dated in a row. He was the lucky one! Right! ha ha

4. I am the youngest of 4 daughters.

5. The first time I ever shot a hand gun was on my first visit to Jeff's mom and dad's house in Alpine, WY. It was pretty neat, but it kinda threw me back. Not as easy as it looks on tv.

6. I wanted to have my kids abcd: ex. Alex, Brooke, Casen and "D" name for the last child. Jeff thought the name "Casen" sounded like a car part, so it ended with Brooke. Oh well!

7. I got my first kiss when I was 13. Cute boy from church.

Okay so now I tag: Shondra, Elizabeth R., my cousin Bonnie, my sis-in-law(Polly),Kasey, Jen Schaefer,LeAnn Austin.

No comments: