Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Okay, so my family knows that one of my favorite foods is crab legs, and I can eat and eat. Well, "Big Daddy's Oyster Bar" in PTC on Weds. has all you can eat crab legs. Jeff and I got there about 6 and our food came out about 6:15. I left just before 8 pm. I ate and ate and ate. Jeff had to leave at about 6:40 due to work. I sat there all by myself eating leg after leg after leg. I think the 2 guys diagonal from us were shocked at how much I could put down. I probably had anywhere from 24-30 legs plus all that yummy meat in the white part. I wanted to take a pic but Jeff was embarrassed to take one. I was in heaven!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
1. Ice cold diet coke, with ice crystals.
2. Freshly washed sheets.
3. Laying out on a ship and not worrying about any kids.
4. Good ol' chicken burrito from La Hacienda.
5. Watching the kids when they aren't looking.
6. Sleeping in.
7. The center of a chocolate chip cookie.
8. Power locks and windows.
9. A nice warm shower.
10. Flip flops the whole summer long.
11. Freshly fallen snow.
12. the smell of a newborn baby.
13. cars paid off.
14. kids getting along with each other.
15. my Sunday naps, the only time I don't feel guilty for taking one.
16. Georgia thunderstorm, the louder the better.
17. old movies with Cary Grant or Doris Day.
18. the smell of clean laundry.
19. close family and friends.
20. Seeing Kate's curly hair and hoping it stays.
21. a clean sink.
22. a really good book.
23. Being outside in the springtime and not being eaten by mosquitos.
24. a sunday golf cart ride.
25. church being 2 minutes away.
I loved reading Tiffany's 25 simple pleasures, it was fun to sit and think of my simple pleasures. Tag your it!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
We don't really have a yard for the kids to play in the snow, so we sat in the hot tub while it snowed. The kids enjoyed it. Our front yard has lots of trees and leaves. It started snowing at church yesterday. By the end of the day it was just cold. They canceled school I guess because they were afraid it would ice over. So the kids got a free day today. Brooke and Hunter went out to play in what was left of the snow today in the yard next door.