Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Been Tagged!

I am....... Shay, mom, babe
I want........ to be a better mom and wife
I have....... a great family
I wish........ I were on a cruise right now
I hate........ when people aren't real, put on act
I fear.......... nothing off hand, lame I know
I hear........... actually, nothing, the kids all just left for school and Kate's sleeping
I search.......... the internet for fun blogs and craft ideas
I always......... tuck Hunter into bed and put Kate to bed. She won't let anyone else do it.
I usually......... am trying to figure out dinner 2 hours before it's time to eat.
I am not.......... asleep, I need to go back to bed while Kate sleeps.
I miss............ the cool fall weather and going to Dollywood to see the changing of the leaves
I love......... the funny things Kate does, my family,
I never........... buy things for myself, it's always for the KIDS
I rarely........ drink water, I am terribly addicted to Diet Coke
I cry............ more now than I use to. Loved Conference - it made me cry
I am not always........ on the computer, only half the time
I lose........... my mind
I am confused......... about why we have 2 terrible running mates for President
I need.............. to exercise and tone up
I should........... clean my house today
I dream.......... no, I have night terrors. I dream I would dream.

Thanks Jaimee, this was hard!

3 comments:

That girl said...

Thanks for playing! I loved conference too. I did not cry though, I was too busy yelling at my children. Gotta work on that. We need to get the girls together soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute halloween ideas and the yummy cookies you posted. And I'm a Twilight fan too - kindred spirit! Thanks for entering my giveaway on 'Fun Snacks 4 Kids'.

Shondra said...

I'm trying to fix my post name