Saturday, January 19, 2008
Okay, this is a really good recipe. Here are some pics and the recipe:
Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti
2 c. cooked chicken
2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 c. finely diced green pepper
1/2 c. finely diced onion
1 (4oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
3 c. dry spaghetti, broken into 2 in. pieces
2 c. reserved chicken broth from pot
1 t. Lawry's season salt
1/8 t. to 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
1 additional cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make 2 cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Don't overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine remaining ingredients except additional 1 c. cheese. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining cheddar cheese. Cover and freeze up to 6 months. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days, or bake immediately. 350* for 45 min. until bubbly.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Learned to blog
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think I made any last year or so far this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? 3 sister-in-laws and several friends from church
4. Did anyone close to you die? A lady that has been coming to our family restaurant for the past 8 years.
5. What countries did you visit? St. Maarten Island
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? The boys new bedroom finished and the kitchen finished.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Reading the Book of Mormon
8. What was your biggest failure? not exercising as much
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? No, thank goodness!
10. What was the best thing you bought? A cruise for my husband and myself
11. Where did most of your money go? Target and a trip for Jeff and Alex to the BYU bowl game
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going on a cruise with Jeff and knowing my kids were in good hands.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? happier, little fatter and little richer
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Read, take more video
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating all those choc. covered marshmallows
16. What was the best book you read? Christmas Jars and the third book to Stephenie Meyers trilogy of Edward and Bella
17. What did you want and get? Remodel of my kitchen
18. What did you want and not get? skinnier
19. What kept you sane? my children making me laugh
20. Who did you miss? My sister Danielle and Jeff's family