Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter!


Happy Birthday Hunter! I remember back at his birth . . . It was Memorial Weekend and I had to go to the hospital and have my contractions stopped. I was there 2-3 days on magnesium. He wasn't due until July 4th. They sent me home with a pill I had to take every 4 hours so that I wouldn't go into labor. I took my last pill on June 11th. That Mon. I went to Target with Brooke and got some things we needed "nesting" and on the way home I was feeling contractions. We got up to the hospital, broke my water and delivered him within 2 hours after arriving. He could not wait to get into this world. He is a joy to have in our family. I can't believe that he is 9. Time goes by so fast.

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Wow! I can't believe that he is already 9. Seems like just yesterday he was born. It also seems like he really wanted to get here quickly. Guess he knew what a great family he was coming to and didn't want to wait.