Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alex - No more fun


We arrived at the beach on Sat. afternoon. Alex enjoyed skim boarding and playing in the water until Tues. afternoon when he fell skim boarding. Jeff took him to a "stand-alone" ER and they gave him a splint. They didn't have casting stuff. So he got pity from the girls at the beach. He came home Sat. and on Mon. Jeff took him to get his cast. He will wear it for 2 weeks and then go back to a splint. Unfortunately, he will miss river rafting here but will hopefully be able to go in Wy and ride 4 wheelers carefully. Least it's not the whole summer.

2 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

So sorry for Alex. That is good that it isn't all summer. Looks like a fun trip to the beach this year.

Katrina said...

We were in Dunwoody...close to Atlanta. I was totally going to try and figure out how to get to Cafe Pig and show up but my Sister-in-law said it was an hour and a half away...and the last thing that my kids wanted to do was get back in the car...if you know what I mean. My mom was so excited that I was so close to Peachtree! Also...there is a girl who married one of my husbands really good highschool buddies and she is from your parents home ward. Her name is Dion but I don't know her last name. She is in her late 20's I believe. Georgia is beautiful and we had a great time!!!