Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Got Crabs?


Okay, so my family knows that one of my favorite foods is crab legs, and I can eat and eat. Well, "Big Daddy's Oyster Bar" in PTC on Weds. has all you can eat crab legs. Jeff and I got there about 6 and our food came out about 6:15. I left just before 8 pm. I ate and ate and ate. Jeff had to leave at about 6:40 due to work. I sat there all by myself eating leg after leg after leg. I think the 2 guys diagonal from us were shocked at how much I could put down. I probably had anywhere from 24-30 legs plus all that yummy meat in the white part. I wanted to take a pic but Jeff was embarrassed to take one. I was in heaven!!!

2 comments:

That girl said...

YOu made me laugh so hard. I told everyone sitting near me at work that you ate alone for like an hour and a half. Awesome!!!

herb said...

Crab and now Mexican, what a diet! ;)

PS: I'll be your date next time Jeff has to ditch you, Elizabeth doesn't care much for seafood!