Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag: My "Iceman"

What's your husband's name? Jeffrey Scott
How long have you been married? 13 years on Dec. 16th
How long did you date? 4 months.
Who said I love you first? He did up at his parents house in Wyoming.
Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. Oh, I still remember it. Yum!
How old is he? 37
Who eats the sweets? We both like sweets, but I go overboard
Who sings best? Neither of us do.
Who's smarter? Definitely Jeff.
Who cooks dinner and does laundry? I mostly cook, except for breakfast and Thurs. He is great at breakfast. I mostly do laundry but he will help.
Who mows the lawn? Alex, we don't have much to mow.
Who pays the bills? Jeff and I together.
Who drives? I do as much as I can because I get car sick easily.
Who wears the pants? We share them.
Our favorite couple thing to do? Go on cruises, just the two of us.
His favorite pastimes? Watching sports, reading, relaxing in hot tub.
What I love most about him? He is very patient, way more than me. He lets me read. He is a hard worker. He likes the house clean so he helps. He loves me.
I tag Melissa, Laurie, Jen S., Julie A. and any one else.