Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Birthday!

So today is my birthday. I am looking up at the hill. I turned 35 today. Every time I go to the Dr. and ask them a question it's always"because you're getting older". Great! So for my birthday Jeff gave me a Kitchen Aid standing Mixer. I love it. I have been wanting one. We are going to make a cake with it. Hunter, who is 7, gave me a note that said Happy Birthday and gave me 25 cents. How sweet. Brooke asked her Dad to take her to the store so she could buy a gift for me with her own money. She wanted to make sure I was going to like it and really thought about it. She got me lotion from Bath and Body works. She knows I always need it on my hands. I also received other things from my family! It was a nice birthday. Jeff and I got to go out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, and Shondra and Nick watched Hunter and Kate. We then went to Rita's and got custard. It was yummy! The kids were great entertaining Kate for me today which I truly appreciated. Thanks for a great day!

2 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Happy Birthday, Shay! I'm sorry I couldn't work for Shondra on Friday so you could go to lunch. I think we should go out all together, soon, and celebrate.

Kasey and Broden said...

Happy B-Day!! Hope you had a great day! That is so sweet of your kids to get you presents. My favorite presents are the little cards Broden writes for me. They are priceless.