Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Couple Questionnaire

How long have you been together? We have been married for 12 years.
How long did you date? We went on a blind date in July of 1995. I went out of town the very next day. When I returned we dated a lot. We were engaged in 6 weeks. We got married Dec 16th of 1995.
How old is he? 37
Who eats more? I think I eat more. I especially love sweets.
Who said “I love you” first? I can’t remember. I think I did in a card.
Who is taller? He is 5”11 and I am 5”3.
Who is smarter? He is definitely smarter in math and science than I am. I hope I am smarter than him in something. Okay, shopping, I know how to get a good deal.
Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do. He will do it on occasion. He’s good at that.
Who does the dishes? We all do. Our kids have a schedule and then he and I help out quite a bit around their schedule.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who pays the bills? He tells me when to pay certain bills. A joint venture.
Who mows the lawn? He and my son do.
Who cooks dinner? I do. He cooks on Thurs. when I am at work.
Who is more stubborn? He would definitely say me, but on occasion he can be.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out? We were set up on a blind date.
Who proposed? He did. We were talking about it one night and decided we should. I had him take me out and ask me for real.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more friends? What friends? Just kidding. We probably are equal.
Who has more siblings? He has 7 brothers and sisters.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Hey Shay,
So, I am pretty new to the blogging thing and definitely not the best at keeping up on mine. You have a very cute and impressively current blog. Good Job!